Providing business analysis and project management services to help financial firms plan and enact change
Change management can be a challenge for many firms due to many issues: cross-team impacts, compacted delivery timeframes; political complexities, technology and process inter-dependencies, dependencies on other changes in the organisation. In addition, staff with the knowledge and experience to undertake the change are already working at capacity.
GreySpark works with clients to help them navigate the challenges of managing change in their organisations; changes that include business process improvement, regulatory change, through to technology upgrades. Specialists in a range of front- to back-office systems and workflows for the full span of asset classes, with business analysis and project management skills, can be made available to help relieve the burden from staff and drive the change you need made in your organisation.
Interested in GreySpark's Change Management Services?
Our change management services are tailored to fit your project requirements, technology and processes. Expert business analysts and project managers with a range of expertise in methodologies such as Agile, Kanban, Prince 2 can help guide and manage your transformation.
Engagement at Every Level
- GreySpark’s project governance framework is all about communication and control
- Workshops will be held as frequently as needed to garner data and generate insights from feedback loops
- Project update meetings allow key participants to ensure that the change is being managed and issues remediated at agranular level
- Stakeholder meetings enable them to remain informed of the progress of the change and any risks that may impact the achievement of the end objective
Marrying PMO with SME
- GreySpark understands the capital markets, how they work, the technology utilised and process workflows and collectively we have decades’ worth of experience working in financial services firms at the coal face
- GreySpark’s team of specialist project managers and analysts offer a wealth of expertise across the asset classes and with specialisms that range from front- to back-office systems and workflows so we can provide you with valuable and flexible resources that can help you plan and carry out change in your particular part of the business
- GreySpark’s flexible change management templates are ready out of the box to allow the project team to hit the ground running
- Expert project managers help you plan the roadmap to change in bite size chunks
- We will track progress using KPIs developed by us in consultation with you
- GreySpark provides clients with a post-acceptance review of the change using pre-agreed metrics
Defining Metrics and KPIs
- GreySpark’s change management metrics and KPI framework helps our project managers and business analysts progress the change. They ensure projects do not overrun and success criteria measure the end point against initial objectives
- Measuring change is a best practice that is essential at every stage of the project. Evaluating progress enables proactive response before unexpected events become actual problems
Find the information you need to help you navigate the complex business and technology challenges you face today.
Our ever-growing repository of industry research contains authoritative, in-depth reports by our Capital Markets Intelligence (CMI) research practice.
Check out our Insights page of articles and short reports cultivated from the collective capital markets expertise of GreySpark’s UK Consulting Advisory and Project Delivery practice.