Bespoke Software Development
Developing bespoke software to cater to the tactical and strategic needs of clients
While most technology owners understand the issues that the software they are responsible for poses, they often battle to secure buy-in and convince business stakeholders of the need for change. Frequently, GreySpark observes that either existing resources are not sufficient in terms of the time they have available, or their collective skillset comes up short for the task at hand.
The perceived cost to replace or upgrade legacy technology is difficult to qualify and estimate and the benefits are often difficult to articulate. All of which means that making the case for change problematic in today’s budget-constrained environment. Large-scale initiatives are often thought of as ‘too big to tackle’ by budget holders and implementers alike and, consequently, value-adding initiatives to automate and modernise IT platforms can be abandoned.
GreySpark works with clients to define and scope in-house software development projects, providing expertise and recommendations for technology stacks and software development practices. We can help you develop a minimum viable product (MVP) that suits the immediate needs of the business you service. All developed source code will be owned by you which allows you to further develop the software, operate and support it yourself.
Interested in GreySpark's Bespoke Software Development Services?
With our methodical, progressive approach to software development, we help clients realise their vision, whether that be generating new business, modularising existing platforms or automating workflows.
Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- The adoption of Agile best practice such as Scrum methodology
- The design and implementation of CI frameworks
- Code branching and management techniques
- Toolchain selection
- Designing and developing APIs
- Monolith migration planning
- Transactional integrity and eventual consistency techniques
- Tool / vendor selection
- CI / CD pipeline design for software releases
- Containerisation and container clustering
- Elastic scalability
- Automated test and release
- MVP requirements gathering and scoping
- Iterative design, development, testing and continuous deployment
- UAT management
- Final delivery with source codes, documentations and trainings
Find the information you need to help you navigate the complex business and technology challenges you face today.
Our ever-growing repository of industry research contains authoritative, in-depth reports by our Capital Markets Intelligence (CMI) research practice.
Check out our Insights page of articles and short reports cultivated from the collective capital markets expertise of GreySpark’s UK Consulting Advisory and Project Delivery practice.