An exciting opportunity has arisen to join GreySpark Partners, a global capital markets consultancy, as we continue to grow our London team.
As an HR/Talent Coordinator, you will be part of the global Talent Management team and will help attract, hire and retain the best talent in the market. The team provides full life cycle recruitment and HR services for all the different areas of the business. They work closely with our business development and consulting practices to achieve GreySpark’s ambitious growth plans.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, enthusiastic and thrives in a dynamic environment. You will have a wide exposure to different areas of the business. With the support of the team, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional skills, gain knowledge and learn the ins and outs of a consultancy firm.
- A challenging and varied role in a growing Capital Markets consulting firm
- Ongoing training, coupled with opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills within HR, talent acquisition and internal communications
- Working in a collaborative, dynamic business that gives you the space to implement new ideas and drive impact
- Building a talent pipeline to match future business needs
- Sourcing relevant profiles using job boards, professional networks, and social media
- Communicating the value proposition offered by GreySpark to potential candidates
- Driving engagement through aligned and compelling branding
- Collaborating with hiring managers and business development managers to design job ads
- Managing the online job adverts
- Scheduling interviews and assessments; guiding the candidates through the process and ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Nurturing relationships with both candidates and employees
- Maintaining HR records and providing administrative support
- University degree educated
- Strong MS Office skills, additional IT or design skills would be a bonus
- A naturally confident communicator with excellent presentation skills, both written and oral
- The ability to build relationships throughout GreySpark, from candidates to senior-level stakeholders
- A self-starter with a proactive approach
- Well-organised, good time management skills and attention to detail
- Curious individual with a drive to continuously learn
- Previous recruitment, HR or marketing experience would be desirable