GreySpark Partners, a capital markets consultancy, are looking for an ambitious, talented and forward thinking mid-weight Designer who is looking to take the next step in their career within a friendly, corporate environment. We are looking for a highly creative, experienced and versatile individual who can lead and deliver strong conceptual print and digital design projects.
The ideal candidate will be a relatively outgoing and driven individual who can work with senior stakeholders, conveying their passion for design.
What we offer
This is great opportunity for a mid-weight designer, with good Adobe Creative Cloud and PowerPoint skills, who seeks the opportunity to build on their existing skill set within a professional services firm.
- Responsible for advanced level design and visual services support – for both client casework and internal projects.
- Design and production of Thought Leadership Reports using Adobe InDesign
- Concept design and creation of infographics using Adobe Illustrator
- Design and production of presentations using PowerPoint, including bespoke data visualisations
- Web design and development using WordPress, including HTML and CSS
- Publishing and updating of content on the company website
- Creation and maintenance to company templates in PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Working within corporate guidelines and adhering to GreySpark house style
- Working with the consulting teams in an advisory capacity to ensure that finished projects are of the highest quality
Skills & Qualities
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office. Especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Desktop publishing / design experience in a corporate environment
- Professional working knowledge of WordPress
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS and some PHP
- Have a methodical approach with experience of handing several ongoing workstreams
- Knowledge and experience of layout design, graphic design fundamentals, typography and data visualisations
- Exceptional communication skills oral and written
- Committed to understanding the company’s goals and prepared to actively seek more effective ways to achieve them
- Able to work effectively under pressure, with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, taking pride in an accurate and professional work result within a deadline-driven environment
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise workflows
- A willingness to learn new skills
- University degree or equivalent preferred