GreySpark Partners’ Graduate Scheme is designed to offer talented graduates an opportunity to develop a career in capital markets consulting.
The programme is targeted at graduates and will run over an 18-month period. During the programme, the candidate will gain skills and build knowledge in the following areas:
- business development and consultative selling
- the financial markets
- business strategy and analysis
- project delivery
- financial technology
Each successful candidate will be rotated through three areas of the business in order to gain the best breadth of experience in all aspects of a successful capital markets consulting business.
At GreySpark Partners we offer a working environment where people can learn, grow, be creative, take responsibility, manage, share ideas and knowledge, build a network and ultimately be successful in achieving their ambitions. As a GreySpark employee, you can fast-track your career. We offer a clearly defined career path and apply a meritocratic process in promoting the next tranche of leaders in our growing firm.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP: We have retained our entrepreneurial spirit and encouraged our team to be proactive in terms of ideas and interaction. You will not be ‘lost’ in a big organisation. Despite our growth in numbers, our collaborative approach remains at the forefront.
- TEAM BUILDING: We encourage team interaction and organise many company-wide networking events throughout the year. We also have smaller team social events on a more frequent basis. This helps people share ideas and experiences as well as have fun and get to know each other!
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: We have a commitment to social responsibility. We actively encourage our team to organise or take part in events that provide a positive social impact to our community.
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT: We want our people to have a career at GreySpark. We have a number of methods to ensure that people are achieving the growth they want and need, including internal training, industry-recognised qualifications and training events. Continual learning is a key aspect of our business.
- An excellent academic track record; a minimum grade of 2:1 on a Bachelor’s degree relevant to the financial services industry
- A previous internship or work experience would be preferable
- A commitment to pursuing a career in consulting
- A general interest in capital markets
- Computer literacy; advanced MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, personal and professional integrity and a desire to strive for excellence in your work
- A team player with strong professional communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- The flexibility to work on client sites and work on a variety of projects of varying scales