Working for the Cyber Security team at GreySpark will give you the chance to work closely with talented people to provide expertise in challenging client environments. As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will provide our clients with ongoing cyber security advisory services to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability for their systems, employees, and customers.
Therefore, a comprehensive understanding of the cyber threats and available countermeasures, plus good knowledge of security standards, policies and procedures are essential. This will enable your personal growth for development, a chance to share your ideas and get acknowledgement for a job well done.
What are we looking for in you
- Entrepreneurial spirit, personal and professional integrity and a desire to obtain excellence
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Track record of consistent client focused delivery
- History of learning and self-improvement
- Flexibility to work on client site and work on a variety of projects of varying scale
- Participation in cybersecurity projects starting with business requirements gathering and GAP analysis.
- Due diligence assessments with a focus on IT Information security domains of knowledge.
- Applying risk analysis and risk mitigation techniques in projects.
- Providing technical / cybersecurity guidance and/or supervision to clients’ IT teams.
- Defining, implementing and maintaining corporate security policies.
- Conducting organizational security audits to determine and address potential vulnerabilities.
- Develop reports and communicate findings and recommendations to key company stakeholders.
Skills & Qualities
- 3-5 years of professional experience is preferred.
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of hardware, software and networks.
- Experience in performing security assessments or audits in business environments.
- Knowledge of international security standards and ability to explain their applicability.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning for analysis of security vulnerabilities of IT infrastructure.
- Understanding of hacking techniques and countermeasures.
- Understanding of computer coding and programming is desirable but not mandatory.
- Ability to identify emerging trends in cybersecurity.
- Ability to produce quality documentation for security procedures and processes.
- Good understanding of corporate ethics and confidentiality obligations.
- Excellent and adaptive communication skills are essential that can demonstrate your ability to work well with others and build successful relationships within a business or organization.
Bachelors or Masters in Information Technology, Industrial, Commercial or Civil Engineering or Computer Sciences.
- Security Certifications are highly preferred such as:
- CompTIA’s Security+
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Security Systems Certified Professional (SSCP)
- ISO Lead Auditor/Implementer
- Payment Card Industry Professional (PCIP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)