An exciting opportunity has arisen to join GreySpark Partners, an international Business & Technology Consultancy based in London with offices in Sydney, Edinburgh, New York and Hong Kong. GreySpark services an impressive list of clients including Tier I and II Investment and Retail Banks, FinTech companies, Brokers, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds and Private Equity firms.
GreySpark is now looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to help grow and develop the business in Hong Kong.
What we offer
- A challenging and multidimensional role in a rapidly growing consulting firm
- The opportunity to progress on a defined career
- Extensive, structured and ongoing training, coupled with opportunities to develop your knowledge and skill- sets
- A team-focused, dynamic business that recognizes success
- Competitive OTE package depending on level and experience.
This position will suit those who enjoy generating new business as well as maintaining long-term relationships with clients. As an ambitious, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual, you will be excited by the challenge of helping GreySpark to grow, within a supportive and ‘all-for-one’ environment. You will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle, including initiating contact, meeting with potential clients, formulating and presenting proposals, agreeing on commercial terms, closing business, overseeing ongoing account management and building long-term relationships with clients. Additionally, you will help select and recruit Consultants to work on customer engagements and maintain full responsibility for delivering true client value.
This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced and challenging role that will suit hard-working, results-orientated individuals.
Skills & Qualities
- Sales experience: a minimum of 1- 2 years in a sales role, preferably in a service-led organisation.
- Experience of appointment making for field sales and key account management
- A naturally confident communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Strong prospecting skills with an energetic phone presence
- Self-starter with a track record of exceeding targets
- The ability to build relationships with senior level executives
- Entrepreneurial approach
The following would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Capital Markets, Payments, FinTech and broader financial services
University degree educated