French Investment Bank
Electronic Trading; Sales; Technology
Credit Bonds; Rates
The bank was experiencing severe limitations on its Euro Government and Credit Bonds trading platforms. Issues included latency, price visibility, price correlation and reconciliation alerts.
GreySpark was brought on as an independent expert to deliver an unbiased review of the platform for both the business and the IT department.
To identify and resolve these issues, GreySpark conducted both business and technical assessments of:
- Business processes;
- Trading architecture;
- Underlying infrastructure;
- Support model and organisation; and
- IT organisation.
The final report detailed:
- An evaluation of capabilities benchmarked against
business requirements and competitors;
- An audit of the technology used and needed;
- An audit of the IT operations;
- Immediate and mid-term recommendations; and
- A long-term target state for technology, operations and the organisation itself.
GreySpark Delivered Benefits
- The client was able to re-focus its IT organisation and align with the business objectives.
- Funding was directed to deliverables providing the maximum business benefit.
- A three-year investment and delivery programme was successfully mobilised.
- A GreySpark programme manager was deployed full-time to coordinate the delivery.